If you know anyone that is considering applying for deferred action do not let them wait! There is only a limited amount of applications that will be accepted. Get them in soon and make sure they are accurate.
Any mistakes will make your application get bounced back and put you at the end of the line again.
Feel free to contact us for help. We charge on a sliding scale based on income and family size. Average legal cost range for a Deferred Action application range is $100-$300 (This is for legal costs only and does not include other costs such as the application/biometrics fee of $465 which is paid directly to the US Dept of Homeland Security).
To qualify for deferred action on must:
1. Be under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
2. Have come to the US before the age of 16
3. Continuously resided in the US since June 15, 2007
4. Lived in the US June 15, 2012 and at the time of filing the paperwork
5. Entered without inspection or have expired status before June 15, 2012
6. Currently in school, has graduated, or honorably discharged from an armed service
7. Clean background history - never convicted of a felony and does not pose a threat to national security.
8. Has evidence (medical record, school records, etc) of all of the above.