Do not forget to renew your deferred action application.
Feel free to contact us for help. We charge on a sliding scale based on income and family size, with the average DACA renewal documents costing $250 for attorney's fees plus costs. .(This is for legal costs only and does not include other costs such as the application/biometrics fee of $465 which is paid directly to the US Dept of Homeland Security).
To qualify for deferred action one must:
1. Be under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
2. Have come to the US before the age of 16
3. Continuously resided in the US since June 15, 2007
4. Lived in the US June 15, 2012 and at the time of filing the paperwork
5. Entered without inspection or have expired status before June 15, 2012
6. Currently in school, has graduated, or honorably discharged from an armed service
7. Clean background history - never convicted of a felony and does not pose a threat to national security.
8. Have evidence (medical record, school records, etc) of all of the above.
Monday, September 22, 2014
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Check out an Ebay listing of Hall of Fame 49er Bob St. Clair's signed football and signed photocard. Bidding starts at $150.00. Buy now for $200.00